WELCOME and THANKYOU FOR YOUR PRESENCE

I have chosen to share these Heartfelt stories - journeys within the Spiritual realms, with those of you who are drawn to this site.
Should you feel yourself to be one of these readers -PLEASE take the time to disengage your mind and relax.
Take a few deep breaths.
Allow your attention and your focus to rest in that soft space in your Heart.
Now FEEL and experience these journeys from this place while you read.
You will know what feels true for you.
~ SUE HANSEN ~

4.10.09

HEALING

As I sit and relax, the house relaxes with me. From a restlessness to a stillness. The roof of our house creaks and groans as it moves into position and then becomes silent and still. I do the same. I have no specific intent yet I have the Will to shift into a place of benefit to the whole.
Immediately, I hear a strong 'swoosh' and see fast moving colours in geometric formation fly past me, or me past them?  Bear, who I realise really IS a part of me (for are we not all part of the whole?) is right with me!

There is a  strong confidence that has not been so present before. The confidence has a stronger, more wholesome flavour to its energy which has probably been noticeably missing or certainly forgotten... To embrace this feeling is to take responsibility for it.
I notice Bear and I have come to a place of thick forest. Our feet are very solidly connected. We waste no time 'dilly dallying' around and head directly to a quite large and seemingly deep waterhole. Rocky walls surround at least half of the waterhole. I keep getting a picture of someone standing, dressed in long robes and raise his arms slowly and repetitively whilst standing on a rock on the far side of the round waterhole. I stand with Bear trying to sense .  I listen  yet I SEE the water from the waterhole actually rise - rise in droplets up towards the sky. On closer inspection, I see what appears to be dragonflies - each carrying a water droplet as they fly upwards.  Light catches on the water droplets and colours flash around everywhere like the sun moving through crystals.  The dragonflies are not carrying the droplets away, merely hovering above the waterhole.   They are having fun with their job yet there feels to be a deeper purpose - adding light, cleansing each droplet? 
I zoom out my vision so I can take in the whole...All and everything is in perfect synchronisation - forming an orchestra of nature where there is a reason for all - and the big reason that stands out is HARMONY .
Harmony is health and health is harmony - on every level and for all sentient beings.
I hear Bear say , 'to experience it is to feel it'.
I allow myself to feel and there is a vibration moving through my whole body - if I was 'musical' , I could tell you which key the sound was in.
A set of harmonics is how I would describe it with a reasonably deep reasonating tone. I realise now the harmonics shake up or vibrate the water droplets within ME and is doing the same with what I am witnessing.
 All drops are constantly in motion and vibrating.  It is this perpetual movement in the Stillness that is Nature's way of achieving balance, harmony and healing.  It all happens naturally! However, we must ALLOW  the Stillness and ALLOW this process to happen as efficiently and effectively as it is designed to - as is the very nature of the process.....
And so I Allow.................