WELCOME and THANKYOU FOR YOUR PRESENCE

I have chosen to share these Heartfelt stories - journeys within the Spiritual realms, with those of you who are drawn to this site.
Should you feel yourself to be one of these readers -PLEASE take the time to disengage your mind and relax.
Take a few deep breaths.
Allow your attention and your focus to rest in that soft space in your Heart.
Now FEEL and experience these journeys from this place while you read.
You will know what feels true for you.
~ SUE HANSEN ~

1.10.09

PEACE

Sitting here without a physical care in the world at this moment in time, I do what I do best – I WONDER!!!!!
I focus on Bear who seems to be telling me "that all ‘physical concerns’, at best, have been alleviated in order for me to have or view a clear picture of my internal landscape."
I begin to complain a little that I become very tired of forever internally ‘exploring’. I hear that I am not focused on the HEART of the matter – at least not very often. Instead I am walking around the edge – around and around in circles – I have not leapt into the warm, comfy feel of my heart. For if I truly had, I would always feel content.


Once again – this is how it is……….


I have no comeback on this one for I know it to be true. My continual question – ‘what to do now?” has just been answered – jump .  This is what I have wanted to do for ages. It is not, I realize, about jumping into external worlds of ‘doings’ – for no matter what I do or which one I choose I shall never be content until I have found that contentment within my own Heartuntil I become comfortable and at ease – until I have found this place in myself . I know ‘this place’ is in my Heart – I have no doubt whatsoever. I do know it for I have been there before. I do not have to be ‘active’ in this place, yet I may choose to. I can merely sit here and ‘look out’ to the outside world whilst being at peace, in peace or Peace itself….

I begin to see that maybe fear, the fear of illness has kept me from here for it was illness that took me there in the first place. I realize this is not so. Illness was my guide and I know I no longer need a guide – I AM able to do it on my own.

I am peace in the making. Peace is one of the greatest gifts of all.


Transition = Peace = Death+Birth