WELCOME and THANKYOU FOR YOUR PRESENCE

I have chosen to share these Heartfelt stories - journeys within the Spiritual realms, with those of you who are drawn to this site.
Should you feel yourself to be one of these readers -PLEASE take the time to disengage your mind and relax.
Take a few deep breaths.
Allow your attention and your focus to rest in that soft space in your Heart.
Now FEEL and experience these journeys from this place while you read.
You will know what feels true for you.
~ SUE HANSEN ~

22.9.09

A SENSE OF Humour.

I am standing with Bear in a wide open area - flat rocks, grass and magnificent sunshine. My mind has been using all sorts of distraction techniques to divert me from entering this space....It feels so good when the Heart directs proceedings (as I hope to always do in time). And one thing I notice is that the mind actually loves it! For now it is in its rightful place.....To just allow things to be as they should be, as they naturally are - then peace and harmony reign..
Back to this wide open world. Bear takes off running and I can see his coat glistening in the sun and the way it moves and separates and comes back together again with each step he takes. He is such a delight. I run with him. What a feeling of freedom!!! He reminds me to really FEEL the earth as it comes into contact with my feet. As I focus on this, I feel as though the earth is enjoying a 'massage!' It is the sense of joy and lightheartedness that makes the difference. She in turn offers wonderful support - solid and strong. I am recognizing this contact with the Earth is vital - so, so vital. Often this is abandoned in people's search for higher or lighter ways of being. It is only with the contact of the earth ,can the vitality offered by life, be felt and embodied....One must be out 'feeling the earth'......There are no two ways around this - this is how it is. And I am no exception Bear strongly reminds me..The contact with the earth is also 'practicality, realistically etc'. There needs to be an awareness of this just as much as there needs to be an awareness of that which is above, beyond and a lot greater than we can imagine.
I see Bear tell me , "this is the real deal". Yet within the 'real deal' - there is a sublte but spacious place or way to manoeuvre - and this is from or within a place of 'humour' - lightheartedness,
I am able to feel the 'lead weights' that may fill my heart at times. I realise now they do not come from the earth or the practicalities of life. They come from my BELIEF they do!! I have been falsely stuffing my suitcase, so to speak , with stuff that is in fact useless for my journey and then taxing every part of me by having to cart it around..!!!
Bear reminds me to just notice this - no feelings attached. It is from here that one must regard it with a SENSE OF HUMOUR. For to berate oneself just adds to the load!!!!
So, to laugh at oneself is often overlooked yet is a Natural law. To laugh at oneself is not a 'superficial surface-only' laugh. It goes way beyond. In fact, something doesn't have to have a massive joke attached to it in order to 'laugh'. To 'laugh' is a response of joy, of lightheartedness, of movement, of shaking off. It is a way of being......an energy to hold at all times in our awareness.
A 'sense of humour' is indeed just that - it is a 'Sense'. A sense of smell, of taste, of sight - a sense of humour. To develop this sense in oneself is a strength.
I ask Bear ways to go about developing this sense. "Bring the light into any and every situation.. Allow the light to dominate, allow the light to lead. Create a light 'trigger'  within your being. Develop your sense of light.
I look around and notice Bear and I are totally in the light. We are light enough to continue our journey.