WELCOME and THANKYOU FOR YOUR PRESENCE

I have chosen to share these Heartfelt stories - journeys within the Spiritual realms, with those of you who are drawn to this site.
Should you feel yourself to be one of these readers -PLEASE take the time to disengage your mind and relax.
Take a few deep breaths.
Allow your attention and your focus to rest in that soft space in your Heart.
Now FEEL and experience these journeys from this place while you read.
You will know what feels true for you.
~ SUE HANSEN ~

16.9.09

Being Me.

I immediately feel SpiritBear's presence - hurriedly guiding me to 'somewhere'.  He is also talking quite quickly as we go.  "You need to recognise that your passions are also your gifts and your strengths. No longer are your strengths to only be something you call on in need, but instead to be the basis of your life - your focus . "
This exchange is more than a passing comment that needs recognition. It is an AWARENESS that needs to be nurtured and stepped into - an awareness that I (and others perhaps) , need to embody on all levels - "Become what you are"....
It seems to be about giving myself 'wholus bolus' to this passion, dream, path. It is even more than these descriptions.; it seems to be about GIVING MYSELF TO MYSELF!!!!
I look to Bear who confirms this feeling within me. ''Yes!!! Give yourself to yourself!  What greater gift could you give to yourself???''
He sees I still have some 'reservations' and I have the feeling he wishes to ease these away.

My attention is automatically drawn to our present whereabouts - Bear has lead me to a small stream which is accompanied by well -spaced beautiful trees.. The sound of the stream intensifies as we approach it - Bear grasping my hand with his paw to guide and lead me. We step onto stones and then stand waist deep in the stream which has now increased in size.
I watch myself and get a familiar 'weird' feeling in the present physical moment. Bear tells me I need to stop 'watching myself' and 'Be myself'.... so, in journey space I become the only one - the one in the water. Bear gently lays a paw on my head and even more gently pushes me downwards, so I am fully submerged. Bear joins me to make sure I am okay. It is a beautiful feeling and reminds me of my diving days. I am in another new world. I feel so peaceful here in spite of there being so much movement around me just under the surface of the water.
Bear points to my foot and encourages me to "take off the anchor". It is then I notice I have a rope tied around it. I slip it off and swim freely. OHH!!! Freedom! I can move in any direction at any time without any encumberances....I wonder if we are 'going' anywhere now...
There are two things I sense. One is a still open and deeper area I can swim TO . And the other is staying where I am and allowing the fast and noisy flow of the surface water to take ME.
I look to Bear and now see another possiblity - being in the deeper , greater option amidst a stronger flow. "Still waters run deep".
The sun is still able to reach this depth I have now moved towards, the flow is gentle and slow yet SO strong - it feels so safe. I feel so protected and firmly guided...I look again to Bear , and along with the feeling I have, I KNOW THIS is where it feels right. It is this feeling I choose to hold and to be part of - it is this feeling that shall guide me along my path. It is the feeling of being truly deep within my Heart.. It is the feeling of being truly home.
I look at Bear who seems to be getting out of the water. I race to follow him and he gently pushes me back to this deep, strong place. It seems unusual as I usually 'come out' with him.  THIS time, he urges me, YOU are to STAY. Try out this new place - allow yourself to grow accustomed to it. No longer do you have to 'leave' - this space is not only FOR you - it IS you.................For now, live your life from here.......
I watch as Bear fully steps out of the stream, shaking his sodden coat and move back out into the trees from whence we came.
I , however, stay in the deep, strong ,warm sunlit waters and just Be Me.......