WELCOME and THANKYOU FOR YOUR PRESENCE

I have chosen to share these Heartfelt stories - journeys within the Spiritual realms, with those of you who are drawn to this site.
Should you feel yourself to be one of these readers -PLEASE take the time to disengage your mind and relax.
Take a few deep breaths.
Allow your attention and your focus to rest in that soft space in your Heart.
Now FEEL and experience these journeys from this place while you read.
You will know what feels true for you.
~ SUE HANSEN ~

1.3.10

The Eagle's Nest

A new day – the day begins….The so called never ending story with a new flavour, a new twist. I am still in the places of my dreams yet the one that draws me to return is the eagle’s nest high on a cliff. A large nest made of sticks, softened with down and way up high. When I crawl up the side the wind blasts past me and I can see forever….
I am in there and quite accepted by Mother Eagle who keeps an eye on me. I am certainly not her sole charge and she has an eagle’s life to lead. However, I seem to be a guest to the Eagle’s experience of life and as such am here to learn.
I have a strong feeling the art of flight is to be central to my learning and is not one for the faint hearted.
But of now, my eagle siblings still have too many baby feathers. One looks at me square on and I notice the strong gaze and ruffled neck feathers – seemingly assuring me that babies they are not and they are nearly ready for flight. There is also a sense of excitement and anticipation from this young one to whom I am strongly connecting.
His belief in himself is fiercely strong. It seems that he knows that because he is an eagle – this is what he does – he flies – it is the strong beat of his wings, the precision work of his tail, the art of reading the wind and her currents and other things I am sure I have missed that he has been gifted with and he is to use be an eagle….
I have huge respect for ‘ruffles’. I am a little melancholic – silently sad that I too am not born in such a way so I know my path and who or what I am…..
The funny thing – I hear Ruffles and his mum – they both know who and what I am and even why I am…It is up to me to just BE all of those things.

I am seeing another way . “By accepting the way you are, means you can then LIVE the way you are.”
I look a long way down and see my faithful friend Bear – who seems a little concerned for me but knows that for now, this is where I need to be. It is quite a different place being way up high, yet solid and Bear a long way away…Bear gives me the green flag, assuring me all is fine.
I look out of the nest and see a long winding river – not unlike ones in America we have seen. Everything and all around is rock…so the river is a sharp contrast to its landscape….
I imagine flying above it and realize it is many things – the life blood to all the inhabitants, a guiding force and centering piece.

For now though, this is where I feel safe and comfortable – in the eagle’s nest…….